As a family business, crafting these 44 homes has been more than a project – it’s a labour of love for our team. From the careful selection of the land to the anticipation of the sales launch, it’s been a journey that spans three years of dedication and passion.
Our 2, 3, and 4-bedroom natural stone homes, each with its unique character, reflect not just structures but the essence of our family’s commitment to creating spaces that truly feel like home.
Visit us at the Marketing Suite at the development Thursday – Monday 10:30am – 5pm. Please call us or send us a message to book an appointment if during the week (due to construction traffic) or pop in on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Our Show Home and View Home, situated in Plots 43 and 44—The Read and The Emily, respectively—are set to launch this Summer. To guarantee you secure your preferred plot, we invite you to visit us during our pre-launch phase before the Show Home is officially unveiled. This exclusive opportunity allows you an advance glimpse into the exceptional features awaiting you at The Willows.
All homes will be freehold.
Energy Efficiency Ratings of A
Indicative Management Compay fees: £115/annum
Please note that following our pre-launch, the development will be by appointment only.
Sell your current home effortlessly with our new scheme designed to help you sell your current home.
Here at Skipton Properties, we’re committed to making the home buying experience smoother and more enjoyable for you. That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce our SimpleMove scheme designed to help you sell your current home effortlessly, all while securing your home with us and saving you money.
The specification at The Willows has been carefully selected to ensure it is the perfect blend of contemporary design and traditional style. There are three bands, classic, premium and luxury. Please refer to your plot for the full specification.
- Natural stone elevations
- Natural stone detailing
- Pearl Grey windows with composite front door to match with enhanced security locking system
- Solar panels: Energy Efficiency Rated A
- Enhanced locking system to all doors and windows
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Concrete roof tiles to rooves and porch (where applicable)
- Block paving to driveways
- Electric car charging points to all homes
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from our Interiors Collection, with soft-close doors and oak effect interiors
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Wooden cutlery tray
- Laminate worktops to all classic and premium homes
- Quartz to luxury homes with ceramic under-mount sink
- Chrome Rienza Tap
- Zanussi integrated appliances inc. double oven to all premium homes
- Smeg Range Cooker to luxury homes
- Choice of beautiful tiling from our range (between worktop and cabinets)
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Minimalist Hansgrohe taps
- Hansgrohe showers
- Chrome towel radiators
- Shaver socket
- Choice of tiling
- Half tiling to sanitary ware walls in luxury homes
- RainAir technology shower in en-suites
- Low energy downlights to all bathrooms and cloakrooms
- Oak interior doors with traditional chrome ironmongery
- Bevelled skirtings and architraves, painted gloss white
- White painted walls and ceilings
- White gloss painted staircases
- White gloss handrail to classic and premium homes
- Waxed oak handrail to luxury homes
- 7 inch skirtings
Fixtures & Fittings
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Dual zone heating
- BT and TV aerial points
- Electric vehicle charging point to garages
- Brushed nickel door bell
- Motion sensor light adjacent entrance door
- Ideal Standard gas boiler
- Simpli safe smart alarm
The local area
Silsden in Yorkshire is an idyllic haven, enticing residents with its beautiful countryside, historic charm, and the meandering Leeds and Liverpool Canal. The town’s picturesque landscapes, dotted with historic buildings, create a serene backdrop for a high quality of life. The canal offers not only a scenic setting but also opportunities for outdoor activities like walking and cycling.
Silsden’s proximity to larger cities ensures access to urban amenities, while its close-knit community fosters a sense of belonging. For those seeking a harmonious blend of tranquillity and engagement, Silsden stands out as an appealing place to call home.
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is always ready to guide you through each phase of the process, and to provide you with a better understanding, we’ve documented some key steps to anticipate when purchasing a new home from us.
We’re excited to introduce the New Homes Quality Code, replacing the Consumer Code, to further enhance our commitment to excellence. This code complements the 10-year New Homes Warranty provided by the LABC for your added protection.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home, from the design to their experience of buying.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing.That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.