Our homes blend timeless natural stone exteriors with modern interiors designed for family living, entertaining, and remote work. Only two, beautiful three-bedroom homes remain, our re-imagined barns.
Both properties are being styled with beautiful kitchens with quartz worktops and luxury flooring. The specification also includes energy-efficient technology, premium fixtures, and contemporary interior design.
Please note all homes are freehold.
Discover more about Management Services here.
Sell your current home effortlessly with our new scheme designed to help you sell your current home.
Here at Skipton Properties, we’re committed to making the home buying experience smoother and more enjoyable for you. That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce our SimpleMove scheme designed to help you sell your current home effortlessly, all while securing your home with us and saving you money.
The specification at Bolton Gardens has been carefully selected to ensure it is the perfect blend of contemporary design and traditional style. There are three bands, classic, premium and luxury. Please refer to your plot for the full specification.
- A mixture of refurbished stone and new stone
- Cream uPVC windows with white interiors
- Black composite front door with vision panel and chrome letterbox
- Multi-point locking system to all doors and windows
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Green Indian paving to pathways and patios
- Grey granite stone block paved off-street parking (as shown above right)
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Navy and grey or sage and porcelain kitchen cabinets
- Quartz worktop
- Contemporary handles
- Ceramic undermount sink
- Boiler housing to the boiler in keeping with the kitchen style
- Zanussi integrated appliances
- Beautiful tiling from our new Interiors Collection
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Minimalist Hansgrohe taps
- Hansgrohe showers
- Contemporary chrome towel radiators
- Shaver socket
- Traditional tiling with a contemporary twist
- White-painted interior doors with traditional black ironmongery
- Bevelled skirtings and architraves, painted gloss white
- White painted walls and ceilings
- White gloss painted, chamfered staircases
Fixtures & Fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathrooms and hallways, low energy pendant lights elsewhere
- BT and TV aerial points
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Intruder alarm
- Exterior lighting (as shown above)
- External power socket
- Brushed nickel door bell
- Honeywell Energy Saving System
The local area
We’re delighted to be creating a brand new community in this popular, conveniently situated West Yorkshire town, which benefits from great transport links and stunning surroundings to explore.
The town has been locally significant for centuries – it was named in the Domesday Book and, like many other towns nearby, it expanded rapidly during the Industrial Revolution, with several textile mills popping up. Nowadays the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, which runs through the town, provides a scenic walking route, but when it was completed 200 years ago it helped put Silsden on the map, connecting it with two major cities.
These days Silsden is a closeknit community with a bustling, well-appointed high street – see the next page for the details, location and distances of a host of local amenities. It makes an ideal base for those who love the outdoors, with Ilkley Moor and the River Aire right on its doorstep and The Beck running through the town and culminating in a reservoir just to the north of Bolton Gardens.
Have a look at our finished homes at other developments
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is always ready to guide you through each phase of the process, and to provide you with a better understanding, we’ve documented some key steps to anticipate when purchasing a new home from us.
We’re excited to introduce the New Homes Quality Code, replacing the Consumer Code, to further enhance our commitment to excellence. This code complements the 10-year New Homes Warranty provided by the LABC for your added protection.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home, from the design to their experience of buying.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing.That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.