Flooring, bespoke wardrobes and more! Our last remaining three-bed ‘Foster’ will soon become our Silsden view home. Being our last new-build home in this phase, we wanted to showcase our excellent craftsmanship and invite you all to view it. We’ll see you in June!
We are creating a total of 77 homes at Bolton Gardens, each built with care and attention to detail by our trusted craftsmen. Behind the traditional, natural stone elevations, you’ll find homes that are made for modern life, with floor plans designed to accommodate family, entertaining and home working.
Our comprehensive specifications factor in energy-saving tech, high-quality fixtures and fittings and clean, contemporary interior design as standard, with the flexibility to style your kitchen and bathrooms and make upgrades from our range of little extras. View the brochure here.
If you’d like to make an appointment to discuss your new home at Bolton Gardens, they are available Thursday – Monday 10am – 5pm or if you’d prefer, pop along to the development to take a look. To make an appointment so we can give you our undivided attention, email us here or call 01535 280309. We are now 2/3 sold at the development, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Please note all visitors must first report to the Marketing Suite. For your safety, it is essential we supply you with full personal protective equipment before entering a site. Please note that this development is very much still under construction, and therefore children will only be permitted in the Marketing Suite.
View home coming soon
The Foster – Plot 66A semi-detached home with a garage, three bedrooms, and a soon-to-be view homeFixed Price £385,000 Find Out More
The Barn – Plot 76A characterful three-bedroom, re-imagined barn
The Barn – Plot 77A characterful three-bedroom re-imagined barn
The Foster – Plot 1A semi-detached home with a garage, three bedrooms and a master floorReserved £385,000 Find Out More
The Foster – Plot 2A semi-detached home with a garage, three bedrooms and an extensive master floorReserved £385,000 Find Out More
The Rose – Plot 69A traditional detached four-bedroom with a garage and separate home officeReserved £425,000 Find Out More
The Hartford – Plot 17A traditional detached home with four bedrooms, study and garageReserved £499,950 Find Out More
The specification at Bolton Gardens has been carefully selected to ensure it is the perfect blend of contemporary design and traditional style. There are three bands, classic, premium and luxury. Please refer to your plot for the full specification.
- Coursed, tumbled stone elevations
- Cream uPVC windows with white interiors
- Black composite front door with vision panel and chrome letterbox
- Multi-point locking system to all doors and windows
- Turfed garden and landscaped front garden (where applicable)
- Green Indian paving to pathways and patios
- Grey granite stone block paved off-street parking
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from our range, with soft-close doors and oak effect interiors
- Wooden cutlery tray
- Laminate worktops from our range to standard and premium homes, quartz to luxury homes
- Chrome sockets to luxury homes
- Corner storage unit to luxury homes (where the design permits)
- Zanussi integrated appliances, plus a range cooker to luxury homes
- Choice of tiling from our range (between worktop and cabinets)
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Minimalist Hansgrohe taps
- Hansgrohe showers
- Contemporary chrome towel radiators
- Shaver socket
- Choice of tiling
- White-painted interior doors with traditional black ironmongery
- Stoves to living rooms on luxury homes
- Bevelled skirtings and architraves, painted gloss white
- Oak handrails to luxury homes
- White painted walls and ceilings
- White gloss painted, chamfered staircases
Fixtures & Fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathrooms and hallways, low energy pendant lights elsewhere
- BT and TV aerial points
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Mains intruder alarm
- Exterior lighting
- External power socket
- Brushed nickel door bell
The local area
We’re delighted to be creating a brand new community in this popular, conveniently situated West Yorkshire town, which benefits from great transport links and stunning surroundings to explore.
The town has been locally significant for centuries – it was named in the Domesday Book and, like many other towns nearby, it expanded rapidly during the Industrial Revolution, with several textile mills popping up. Nowadays the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, which runs through the town, provides a scenic walking route, but when it was completed 200 years ago it helped put Silsden on the map, connecting it with two major cities.
These days Silsden is a closeknit community with a bustling, well-appointed high street – see the next page for the details, location and distances of a host of local amenities. It makes an ideal base for those who love the outdoors, with Ilkley Moor and the River Aire right on its doorstep and The Beck running through the town and culminating in a reservoir just to the north of Bolton Gardens.
Have a look at our finished homes at other developments
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.