Introducing The Alders, an outstanding new development of stylish, homes with 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms in the heart of Skipton.
‘This new, 98 home development has been sensitively designed and is reflective of local feedback received in the consultation process. The design ensures the area around Jenny Beck continues to be a destination for wildlife and further enhances the local landscape.
Building in the town in which our business was founded means a great deal to us and we are extremely excited to welcome you to The Alders. ‘
Sarah Barraclough, Managing Director
Our Show Home & Marketing Suite are now open Thursday – Monday 10.30am-5pm. If you’re ready to reserve please book an appointment and If you’d like to stop by to talk to us please pop in anytime Thursday – Monday. 10:30am – 5pm.
The specification at The Alders has been carefully selected to ensure it is the perfect blend of contemporary design and traditional style. There are two bands, standard and premium. Please refer to your plot for the full specification.
- Marshalls Rustic Epoch elevations
- Agate Grey uPVC windows with white interiors
- Cottage style front door in Chartwell Green with chrome letterbox and toughened glass vision panel
- Multi-point locking system to all doors and windows
- Turfed garden and landscaped front garden (where applicable)
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Block paving to driveways
- Motion sensor light adjacent to the entrance door
- Electric car charging point to all garages
- ‘Hedgehog highway’ access
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from our range, with soft-close doors and oak effect interiors
- Wooden cutlery tray
- Laminate worktops from our range
- Chrome Rienza Tap
- Zanussi integrated appliances, plus a double oven to all Premium homes
- Choice of tiling from our range (between worktop and cabinets)
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Minimalist Hansgrohe taps
- Hansgrohe Ecosmart showers
- Chrome towel radiators
- Shaver socket
- Choice of tiling
- RainAir technology shower in en-suites
- Oak effect cottage style interior doors with traditional chrome ironmongery
- Ideal Standard gas boiler
- Bevelled skirtings and architraves, painted gloss white
- White painted walls and ceilings
- White gloss painted, chamfered staircases
Fixtures & Fittings
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- BT and TV aerial points
- Electric vehicle charging point to garages
- Simpli safe smart alarm
- Brushed nickel door bell
- Motion sensor light adjacent entrance door
The local area
We’re proud to call Skipton, a town that is often ranked among the happiest in the UK and rated as one of its best places to live, home. It’s the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales and the perfect base for exploring ‘God’s own country’, or simply strolling along the picturesque canal.
This historic market town prospered from the trade of sheep and woollen goods, and there’s still a bustling market several days a week, along with a wealth of independent shops and familiar brands. The Alders is conveniently located just a few minutes’ drive from the town centre and train station, with regular connecting services to Leeds, Carlisle and beyond, as well as several excellent schools, including Ermysted’s Boys’ and Skipton Girls’ Grammar Schools. York, Leeds and other major towns and cities are within easy reach via road, as is Leeds Bradford Airport.
Did you know our Directors, Sarah and Caroline went to Skipton Girls Grammar School?
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.