Introducing The Craven, a popular four-bedroom detached house style we’re pleased to bring to Bolton Gardens after refining it at previous developments.
The small, single storey extension at the front of the home adds character and is also where the cloakroom is located. The Craven’s front door is found on the right-hand side of the extension, just next to the practical integrated garage. Inside, the entrance hall has doors to both the W.C. and the living room. The latter leads directly to the airy kitchen/diner, with access both to the patio and rear garden and the garage.
Upstairs there is a large master bedroom with its own en suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and one single bedroom, plus a family bathroom with bath.
Kitchen / dining
16′ 2″ x 11′ 4″
13′ 9″ x 12′ 11″
5′ 9″ x 2′ 11″
23′ 3″ x 8′ 10″
13′ 2″ x 9′ 6″
12′ 0″ x 9′ 9″
13′ 1″ x 8′ 4″
9′ 6″ x 7′ 6″
7′ 2″ x 6′ 9″
8′ 8″ x 7′ 10″
- Coursed, tumbled stone elevations
- Cream uPVC windows and black cottage-style front door
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from an extended range, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Integrated Zanussi appliances
- Contemporary sanitaryware and chrome towel radiators
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Ideal Standard gas boiler
- Project EV smart electric car charging point
- Mains intruder alarm
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.