This original building will be re-imagined into two beautiful and unique three-bedroom homes, creating a flexible living space that can adapt to the needs and demands of modern family life.
On the ground floor, a generous-sized living room is accessed off the entrance hall, with access to the under-stairs store. The living room then leads into the open-plan kitchen/dining area, creating a large wrap-around living space. The kitchen with an island provides the perfect entertainment space, with the dining area leading out onto the turfed garden via double patio doors.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single leading off the central landing. The master suite is especially large, accommodating a spacious en-suite, while the remaining bedrooms share a family bathroom with a bath.
Please note that completed development imagery is of the Bolton Gardens (new) build itself, and the external specification will vary, and any computer-generated imagery is intended for illustrative purposes only; specifications may vary.
19′ 0″ x 13′ 5″
Kitchen / dining
20′ 6″ x 10′ 6″
5′ 11″ x 5′ 1″
9′ 0″ x 6′ 2″
13′ 3″ x 12′ 5″
11′ 5″ x 4′ 4″
12′ 3″ x 11′ 1″
10′ 6″ x 8′ 8″
9′ 4″ x 7′ 3″
7′ 8″ x 6′ 9″
- Original stone and slate roof
- Cream uPVC windows and anthracite cottage-style front door
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from an extended range, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Integrated Zanussi appliances, including a double oven
- Contemporary sanitaryware and chrome towel radiators
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Ideal Standard gas boiler and Oso Cylinder
- Project EV smart electric car charging point to parking space
- Mains intruder alarm
- Off-street parking
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is always ready to guide you through each phase of the process, and to provide you with a better understanding, we’ve documented some key steps to anticipate when purchasing a new home from us.
We’re excited to introduce the New Homes Quality Code, replacing the Consumer Code, to further enhance our commitment to excellence. This code complements the 10-year New Homes Warranty provided by the LABC for your added protection.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home, from the design to their experience of buying.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing.That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.