Plot 2 is located in the Spinning Mill conversion at Ebor Mills. These homes are our last available converted homes at the development. The Spinning Mill is steeped in history and was built in the later part of the 19th century as part of the expansion of the mill complex
This large three bedroom home occupies over 1400 square feet and is spread across three floors. Entering the home on the ground floor you’ll find a spacious entrance hall.. The ground floor is given over to a double bedroom with shower room, and a reception room which could also be used as a study, gym (there’s a shower room close by) or cinema room. We’ve also created storage on this floor.
Climb the stairs to the first floor and you’ll find a unique dining, kitchen and living room layout. Up on the second floor there are two double bedrooms, house bathroom and roof terrace.
Outside all homes benefit from two parking spaces each and access to a landscaped communal garden moments away, which will include benches and picnic style seating.
9′ 7″ x 12′ 5″
9′ 7″ x 6′ 4″
13′ 8″ x 11′ 6″
2′ 8″ x 6′ 3″
2′ 8″ x 5′ 5″
2′ 8″ x 5′ 6″
9′ 7″ x 10′ 5″
9′ 7″ x 8′ 10″
16′ 8″ x 11′ 6″
12′ 11″ x 14′ 3″
5′ 9″ x 6′ 2″
16′ 8″ x 9′ 6″
9′ 3″ x 6′ 11″
3′ 3″ x 4′ 10″
- Original stonework and renovated roof
- Wooden conservation windows painted white
- Frameless glass balustrade
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Integrated Zanussi appliances
- Contemporary sanitaryware and chrome towel radiators
- Contemporary external lighting
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Ideal Standard gas boiler and Oso Cylinder
- Access to shared EV electric car charging points
- Mains intruder alarm
- Off-street parking
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.