We specialise in crafting homes across three levels, offering you the utmost flexibility and an array of options to tailor your living space to your unique lifestyle and family needs.
Upon entering this splendid home, you’ll step into a generously proportioned hallway with a convenient WC to the left. As you venture further to the left, you’ll discover the heart of the home: the kitchen, dining area, and lounge. This space is thoughtfully designed with an L-shaped kitchen layout, an inviting dining area that comfortably accommodates the entire family, and a cosy lounge area where you can relax and unwind. Here, you can access the tufed garden via patio doors.
When you ascend the stairs to the first floor, you’ll encounter a delightful master suite complete with an ensuite bathroom. Adjacent to the master suite, you’ll find a second lounge area catering to the diverse needs of your entire family.
Moving on to the second floor, you’ll be greeted by two additional double bedrooms, offering ample space for family members or guests. A conveniently located study provides a dedicated space for remote work or focused study sessions, ensuring your home meets all your professional and educational needs. On this level, you’ll also find valuable storage solutions to keep your living space organised and clutter-free.
This particular home borders the beautifully landscaped area of the development.
Please note that completed development imagery is of the Middleton show home, and the specifications will vary, and any computer-generated imagery is intended for illustrative purposes only; specifications may vary.
- Marshalls Rustic Epoch Elevations
- uPVC agate grey windows and cottage style front door in chartwell green with chrome letterbox and toughened glass vision panel
- Block paving to driveways
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from our upgraded range including Allendale, Greenwich, Fairford, Chelsford and Clerkenwell styles
- Oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Chrome Rienza Tap and cutlery tray
- Integrated Zanussi double oven and extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary sanitary ware and chrome towel radiators
- Hansgrohe Ecosmart showers and taps
- RainAir technology shower in en-suites
- Half tiling to sanitary ware walls to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Splash back tiling to WC
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- White painted square newel staircase
- Pre-finished, solid oak, cottage-style doors with chrome handles
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Ideal Standard gas boiler
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Motion sensor light adjacent to the entrance door
- Electric car charging point to all garages only
- Simpli Safe smart alarm
- Brushed nickel doorbell
For the full specification please click here
7′ 1″ x 12′ 0″
12′ 7″ x 7′ 4″
10′ 6″ x 15′ 3″
2′ 7″ x 2′ 10″
5′ 11″ x 2′ 10″
15′ 1″ x 8′ 10″
5′ 7″ x 6′ 1″
12′ 6″ x 15′ 3″
5′ 8″ x 6′ 11″
14′ 7″ x 8′ 7″
13′ 0″ x 8′ 7″
8′ 6″ x 4′ 4″
3′ 4″ x 3′ 1″