Are you someone who communicates clearly, is customer orientated and is a whiz on the computer?
We need someone at our Head Office for three months starting on November 5th. You’ll need to have experience in a similar role, other financial administration experience would be beneficial. Hours are flexible, however we need someone who is able to work 16 hrs a week. Salary will be confirmed on application.
The Accounts Payable (AP) post is responsible for reviewing, validating and processing all invoices for payment in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. There will be requirements to support the Finance team with other reasonable financial related tasks including the transition to a new version of the existing AP system as well as process reforms.
- Processing subcontractor invoices, payments and monthly statements
- Allocating payments and costs
- CIS deductions
- Inputting invoices onto accounts system
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Requesting and matching delivery notes from suppliers
- querying invoices on hold with suppliers
- Updating employee holiday requests
- printing timesheets and posting with payslips
Any other tasks as requested by your line manager
Want to join our friendly team?
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Office Manager, Dawn Cooper by emailing email@example.com. Rather send us a hard copy? Please send it for the attention of Dawn at our Head Office at Skipton House, Riparian Court, Riparian Way, Cross Hills, BD20 7BW.
We look forward to hearing from you….