UPDATE: this role has now been filled. Thank you
We are looking for a new addition to the team. You’ll join our Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to form the core support for our sales in our Head Office in Cross Hills.
We need someone dynamic, who works really well in a team and is able to take on new and exciting tasks with ease.
You’ll be assisting the team in delivering an excellent customer experience for our homebuyers. From the moment they walk through the door of our Marketing Suites until they get the keys to their home.
The annual salary is £21,000 plus a performance related bonus
There’ll be opportunity for personal development and progression
Access to the company physio, pension and more employee benefits
A little about you!
- You will be a whiz with Microsoft Office, including both word and excel
- An eye for detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability multi-task
- A confident speaker, with a customer focused outlook
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be beneficial
- You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach, being flexible and highly resilient
- You must have a strong work ethic, working well under pressure with excellent organisational and administrative skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A UK driving license will be required to carry out development visits
A little about the role (it isn’t exhaustive!):
- Monitoring sales progression including review of reservation documents to ensure information is complete.
- Legal chasing on a Tuesday and Wednesday when our Sales Advisors aren’t in the office, reporting any issues to the Sales Manager in order to quickly resolve them.
- Organising Customer Care Snagging prior to handover of our homes, liaising with the Construction Manager and Directors.
- Ensuring all notes on our sales system are clear, concise and portray the latest on each sale.
- Ensuring the sales database is kept up to date, including adding or removing discontinued products to the selection area.
- Approval of all selection forms before they are distributed to Site Managers, including checking for stock levels/discontinuations and accuracy. Raising any issues with the Sales Manager and Ordering.
- Ensuring information on site is present and correct, and liaising with the Sales Advisors to ensure they have all they need.
- Regularly checking the website for accuracy/presentation to assist the Marketing Manager.
- Liaising with estate agents on sales.
- Checking all plans against construction specifications.
- Being the main point of contact for all new sites, discussing potential homeowners requirements so that when a Sales Advisor is assigned we have full information about their position and affordability.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in taking progression photos on site to use for our portfolio and to be able to properly vet the photos/information that goes out to customers.
- Assisting the Sales Advisor on the handover of properties on busy months/holiday/sickness.
- Preparing head office handover information in conjunction with Customer Care.
- Admin duties related to sales and marketing.
We’d like to hire someone a fantastic candidate as soon as possible and encourage those applying to be ready for interview. As this is a new role in the business we are offering a temp to perm contract. The temporary contract would run for 6 months and would be reviewed at this point.
Your working hours would be Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm, with the occasional need for weekend work during launch events (this might be a few times a year).
Apply here. We look forward to receiving your application!