Complete peace of mind with an LABC warranty on all our homes.
Sleep soundly when buying a new home from Skipton Properties with a 10 year LABC guarantee. From the moment you move into your home, if anything goes wrong (and we hope it doesn’t) you’re covered.
Your home is checked by an LABC inspector before you get your keys. Without their go ahead and the certificate that comes with it, we can’t sell you your home to you.
What to expect?
- You should receive your LABC Homeowners Handbook that relates to your warranty before you complete your handover check with your Sales Advisor
- Once you have legally completed you’ll receive your LABC warranty certificate
- Please read everything that relates to your LABC warranty carefully so you understand what’s included. If you’d like further information you can call the LABC on 0845 054 0505 or speak to our Customer Service team
- For the first two years Skipton Properties’ is responsible for defects in the build. Faults should be reported directly to Head Office via email. However please call us if there is an emergency
- Should a dispute occur regarding a default that is covered by your warranty the LABC will investigate this for you and provide a report to you and the home builder (to date, this has never happened!)
- From year three until year ten of your structural insurance, you must speak directly with the LABC to rectify any issues that may arise (please see policy documents for more information)
What’s more, certain products we install in our homes come with their own quality guarantee. Our windows and doors at Keighley and Bradford for example all come with a 10 year product guarantee for manufacturing defects. All your appliances will of course have their own warranty – you just need to remember to send off the forms when you move in!
We hope this gives you peace of mind and makes your move an easier one.