We’re in need of a Customer Care Coordinator to join our team….
This role has now been filled. Thank you
We’re looking for someone who can work independently but also part of a team. Someone who is solution focused and can think on their feet. But most importantly someone who does their job with an understanding that our customers happiness in their home is of upmost importance. We need someone who can put our customers at ease, listen carefully to their issue and propose a course of action.
You’ll be working as part of our Head Office team in Cross Hills, West Yorkshire. Experience in a similar customer care role is desirable but we can provide extensive training for those of you with a skillset that would suit the role however whom haven’t had Customer Care Experience in the new build sector. We’d like our candidate to be able to drive so that site visits can be made so you’re familiar with our customer’s development.
Sound like you? Read on for a little more detail on the role.
Post title: Customer Care Coordinator
Responsible to: Managing Director
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm.
Overall Purpose of Job:
To ensure the defect process is managed effectively by ensuring customer reported snags are assessed and dealt with in a timely manner, with the ultimate aim being a positive outcome.
Personal Specification Skills and Abilities
- Ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload
- Ability to maintain accurate work records and inventories
- Ability to demonstrate developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish positive relationships with the team and customers
- Ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to work confidentially and to treat issues with sensitivity
- Reliable, punctual and well organised
- Highest levels of professional and personal integrity
- Personal resilience, persistence and perseverance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to customer led services
Example Core Duties and responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers by telephone, email or occasionally by letter or face to face
- Ensure that our database is kept fully up to date with all relevant information regarding snags, appointments and work that has been carried out to rectify
- Carry out a review of each individual snag in conjunction with the site manager
- Arrange appointments with relevant trades for snags to be resolved
- Liaise with housing associations as set out in the SLA’s derived from the legal contract.
- Monitor snags from beginning to end until a satisfactory conclusion is reached for all parties.
- Ensure the TED database is reviewed on a regular basis and that snags are kept below target levels
If you’d like more information, as well as a full job specification, please email Dawn, our Office Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01535 281829.
Before submitting your application we’d recommend you read a little about the company and our values, which can be found on our website.