The Hartford is a detached, four-bedroom house style that benefits from our luxury specification.
The property welcomes you via a traditional enclosed porch with a pitched roof, which opens onto the entrance hall. On the left is the heart of the home: a generous open-plan family room, dining area and kitchen in one expansive, L-shaped space. An additional garden room, which would work well as a children’s playroom, leads off the dining area and has double doors to the garden, while the separate utility room and W.C. are both accessed via the kitchen. Back in the entrance hall, a door to the right leads to a further sitting room, which could double as a snug/TV room or spacious office for home working.
Upstairs, The Hartford boasts four large bedrooms. The master suite has an en-suite shower room, while a family bathroom with a bath is shared by the three remaining bedrooms, of which two are doubles, and one is a generous single. Outside you’ll find a patio and a large turfed garden to the rear, with generous off-street parking and a single detached garage.
Please note external imagery is of a completed Hartford at the development. Internal imagery is of a Hartford Show Home at a previous development, Victoria Fold in Sabden
12′ 2″ x 12′ 0″
21′ 6″ x 10′ 8″
10′ 11″ x 9′ 8″
12′ 3″ x 10′ 1″
7′ 3″ x 5′ 8″
7′ 3″ x 2′ 9″
10′ 2″ x 7′ 7″
19’8″ x 9′ 10″
12′ 2″ x 12′ 0″
7′ 7″ x 4′ 9″
11′ 6″ x 10′ 11″
11′ 10″ x 9′ 0″
10′ 8″ x 10′ 2″
7′ 10″ x 6′ 11″
- Coursed, tumbled stone elevations
- Cream uPVC windows and black cottage-style front door
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from an upgraded range, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Stylish quartz kitchen worktops
- Elegant fireplace with wood burning stove, slate hearth and wood beam mantel
- Range cooker in addition to a selection of integrated Zanussi appliances
- Concealed system contemporary sanitaryware and chrome towel radiators
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Ideal Standard gas boiler and Oso Cylinder
- EV electric car charging point
- Mains intruder alarm
- Garage and off-street parking
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.