The Ermysted is an attractive house style with a double bay frontage. It features four double bedrooms and our luxury specification.
On the ground floor, the left-hand bay is occupied by an integrated single garage. The right-hand bay is home to the living room, which features a traditional wood-burning stove and double doors to the dining area and kitchen, creating a large, wraparound living space. The central entrance hallway also has a door to the kitchen, as well as to the W.C. An internal door from the garage opens onto the utility room, which in turn leads to the kitchen. The dining area has double doors to the rear patio and turfed garden.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms leading off the central landing. The master suite is especially large, with space to create a dressing area while the remaining bedrooms share a family bathroom with bath.
Please note completed development imagery is of the Ermysted built at a previous development at Kearns Village, Cowpe. The external specification varies, but the design remains consistent.
22′ 9″ x 11′ 0″
13′ 5″ x 11’8″
16′ 8″ x 8′ 9″
6′ 4″ x 2′ 10″
22′ 8″ x 6′ 4″
19′ 8″ x 10′ 2″
18′ 4″ x 15′ 5″
10′ 10″ x 4′ 9″
16′ 5″ x 10′ 6″
14′ 5″ x 9′ 10″
13′ 11″ x 8′ 1″
8′ 7″ x 6′ 11″
- Coursed, tumbled stone elevations
- Cream uPVC windows and black cottage-style front door
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from an upgraded range, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Stylish quartz kitchen worktops
- Elegant fireplace with wood burning stove, slate hearth and wood beam mantel
- Range cooker in addition to a selection of integrated Zanussi appliances
- Concealed system contemporary sanitaryware and chrome towel radiators
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Ideal Standard gas boiler and Oso Cylinder
- EV electric car charging point
- Mains intruder alarm
- Garage and off-street parking
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.