Meet the Elder: a charming cottage-style home that benefits from open-plan living and an entire floor for its master suite. It’s our take on a contemporary bungalow, with room for guests upstairs.
Upon entering through the front door, you are greeted by a spacious hallway with ample room for storing shoes and coats, and there is additional storage available underneath the staircase. From the hallway, there are three doorways; one leads to a sizeable ground-floor double bedroom, providing easy accessibility. Another doorway leads to a well-equipped bathroom with a bath, while the third doorway leads to a generously sized open-plan living area. The living area boasts a large integrated kitchen and offers plenty of space for a dining table, comfortable seating, a TV, and more. French doors lead out to a turfed, southwest-facing garden, making this airy room the perfect spot to spend your time.
On the first floor, the master suite encompasses the entire space, featuring a double bedroom, shower room, built-in storage, and abundant natural light streaming in from the dormer and Velux windows.
Please note that completed development imagery is of the Middleton show home, and the specifications will vary, and any computer-generated imagery is intended for illustrative purposes only; specifications may vary.
You can virtually tour ‘The Elder’ with our Site manager, Lee, below.
- Marshalls Rustic Grey Epoch Elevations
- uPVC Agate Grey windows and cottage style front door in Chartwell Green with chrome letterbox and toughened glass vision panel
- Block paving to driveways
- Allendale Traditional or Greenwich contemporary kitchen cabinetry, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Chrome Rienza Tap and cutlery tray
- Integrated Zanussi oven and extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary sanitary ware and chrome towel radiators
- Hansgrohe Ecosmart showers and taps
- RainAir technology shower in en-suites
- Low energy lighting, including downlights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Ceramic tiling; splashback to sink, full height to shower/bath
- White painted square newel staircase
- Pre-finished, solid oak, cottage-style doors with chrome handles
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Contemporary black motion sensor external lighting
- Ideal logic gas boiler
- Electric car charging point (to garages only)
- Simpli Safe smart alarm
- Brushed nickel doorbell
For the full specification please click here
9′ 5″ x 12′ 0″
9′ 1″ x 6′ 7″
9′ 1″ x 12′ 4″
10′ 11″ x 12′ 0″
7′ 2″ x 6′ 7″
16′ 4″ x 12′ 0″
6′ 1″ x 7′ 8″
4′ 2″ x 3′ 3″