This original building will be converted into two beautiful and unique three bedroom homes, creating a flexible living space that can adapt to the needs and demands of modern family life.
On the ground floor a generous sized living room is accessed off the entrance hall, which features a traditional wood-burning stove and access to the under-stairs store. The living room then leads into the open plan kitchen / dining area, creating a large wrap around living space. The l-shaped kitchen provides the perfect space to entertain with the dining area leading out onto the turfed garden via double patio doors.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single leading off the central landing. The master suite is especially large, accommodating a spacious en-suite, while the remaining bedrooms share a family bathroom with bath.
Please note completed development imagery is of the Bolton Gardens (new) build itself and the external specification will vary.
19′ 0″ x 13′ 1″
Kitchen / dining
20′ 5″ x 10′ 6″
5′ 9″ x 5′ 3″
9′ 6″ x 6′ 0″
13′ 3″ x 11′ 8″
11′ 5″ x 4′ 4″
12′ 3″ x 10′ 5″
10′ 0″ x 8′ 0″
9′ 4″ x 7′ 3″
9′ 7″ x 7′ 3″
- Original stonework and slate roof
- Cream uPVC windows and anthracite cottage-style front door
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from an extended range, with oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Integrated Zanussi appliances, including a double oven
- Contemporary sanitaryware and chrome towel radiators
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Ideal Standard gas boiler and Oso Cylinder
- Project EV smart electric car charging point to parking space
- Mains intruder alarm
- Off-street parking
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.