This home comes complete with high-end flooring, a stamp duty assistance, and £1000 moving home costs
Introducing the Aspen – A three-bedroom home that offers three-storey living with a dedicated floor as its master suite. As you enter through the front door, a porch welcomes you with ample storage space for shoes and coats, leading directly into the cosy lounge.
A door leads to the hallway from the lounge, which connects to the downstairs WC, additional understairs storage space, and a kitchen/dining area. This features a large integrated kitchen, plenty of space for a dining table, comfortable seating, a TV, and more, with French doors that open out to a turfed garden, creating the perfect spot to spend your time.
On the first floor are two generously sized bedrooms with a family bathroom equipped with a bath. On the second floor, the master suite encompasses the entire space, featuring a double bedroom, an ensuite shower room, and built-in storage, providing a perfect space for unwinding.
This specific home borders the beautifully landscaped area within the development and benefits from stunning views.
Please note that completed development imagery is of the Middleton show home, and the specifications will vary, and any computer-generated imagery is intended for illustrative purposes only; specifications may vary.
- Marshalls Rustic Epoch Elevations
- uPVC agate grey windows and cottage style front door in chartwell green with chrome letterbox and toughened glass vision panel
- Block paving to driveways
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from our upgraded range including Allendale, Greenwich, Fairford, Chelsford and Clerkenwell styles
- Oak-effect interiors and soft-close doors
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Chrome Rienza Tap and cutlery tray
- Integrated Zanussi double oven and extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary sanitary ware and chrome towel radiators
- Hansgrohe Ecosmart showers and taps
- RainAir technology shower in en-suites
- Half tiling to sanitary ware walls to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Splash back tiling to WC
- Low energy lighting, including down lights to kitchen and bathrooms
- White painted square newel staircase
- Pre-finished, solid oak, cottage-style doors with chrome handles
- Smart, energy-saving Honeywell thermostat
- Ideal Standard gas boiler
- Contemporary black external lighting
- Motion sensor light adjacent to the entrance door
- Electric car charging point to all garages only
- Simpli Safe smart alarm
- Brushed nickel doorbell
For the full specification please click here
13′ 11″ x 12′ 3″
7′ 9″ x 12′ 3″
4′ 10″ x 4′ 6″
3′ 4″ x 5′ 3″
11′ 1″ x 12′ 3″
9′ 0″ x 12′ 3″
7′ 1″ x 5′ 7″
15′ 7″ x 9′ 0″
4′ 7″ x 8′ 3″
3′ 4″ x 3′ 0″