Ebor Mills is a new community of high quality homes with heritage in the heart of Haworth.
More than 200 years after Ebor Mills first started producing textiles, we’re breathing new life into several of the historic buildings, as well as creating several brand new homes, all on a beautiful site bordered by Bridgehouse Beck and open countryside. Our 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes includes apartments, townhouses, semi-detached and detached houses.
We’re completing the final phase of this development, The Spinning Mill. It features a selection of three and four bedroom homes all benefitting from inset terraces with frameless glass balustrades, original features, high ceilings (in some areas, approx 4ft) and spacious interiors.
Interested in our final homes? Our Sales Advisor isn’t at the development full time so please contact us to book an appointment. Appointments are available Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday 10:30am – 4pm.
The specification at Ebor Mills has been carefully selected to ensure it is the perfect blend of contemporary design and traditional style. All our remaining homes feature a premium specification. Please refer to your plot for the full specification.
- Natural stonework to conversions
- Natural slate rooves
- Frameless glass balustrade
- White wooden windows
- Multi-point locking system to all doors and windows
- Green Indian paving to pathways and patios (where applicable)
- Grey granite stone block paved off-street parking for all homes
- Under and over cabinetry lighting
- Traditional or contemporary kitchen cabinetry from our range, with soft-close doors and oak effect interiors
- Wooden cutlery tray
- Laminate worktops from our range
- Oak effect interiors
- Zanussi (or similar) integrated appliances
- Choice of tiling from our range (between worktop and cabinets)
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Minimalist Hansgrohe taps
- Hansgrohe showers
- Contemporary chrome towel radiators
- Flush shaver sockets
- Choice of tiling to certain areas
- Single panel, white-painted interior doors with traditional black ironmongery
- Bevelled skirtings and architraves, painted gloss white
- White painted walls and ceilings
- White gloss painted, chamfered staircases
Fixtures & Fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathrooms and hallways, low energy pendant lights elsewhere
- BT and TV aerial points
- Shared electric vehicle charging point
- Mains intruder alarm
- Exterior lighting
- External power socket
- Brushed nickel door bell
The local area
Famed as the birthplace of the Brontës, who lived and worked at what is now the Grade I listed Bronte Parsonage Museum on Church Street, the rugged, romantic landscape surrounding this charming hill village inspired masterpieces of English literature including Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights.
Within Haworth’s conservation area and along its steep cobbled streets are several churches and chapels, including the church where the Brontes’ father once served as curate, along with weavers’ cottages, workshops and mills that, with Ebor Mills, act as a reminder of the region’s industrial heritage.
Ebor Mills is adjacent to (and several homes enjoy views of) Bridgehouse Beck and the Keighley and Worth Valley Steam Railway, which famously appeared in the iconic 1970 film, The Railway Children. The railway first opened in 1867 and was predominantly funded by wealthy local mill owners: the owner of Bridgehouse Mill would quite possibly have been amongst them! Nowadays the railway is run almost entirely by volunteers, and Haworth station is one of six stops along its five-mile line, which sweeps through the Pennine valleys. This picturesque landscape is right on Ebor Mill’s doorstep and easy to explore, with many walking routes accessible from the development.
Have a look at our finished homes at other developments
Buying a home needn’t be difficult to navigate. Your Sales Advisor is here to help you every step of the way, but we thought it might be helpful to document some of the steps so you know what to expect when buying a new home from us.
Without our customers we wouldn’t be in business. We’ve interviewed a few of our homeowners so you can hear directly from them about their experience of buying a Skipton Properties home. From the buying process to moving in and more.
Navigating the mortgage market can be confusing and it could cost you money. That’s why we have partnered with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. They have many years of experience in finding mortgages on new-build properties that work perfectly for their clients.