We are looking for a Site Manager with at least 10 years experience to manage the build of a housing development in West Yorkshire near our Head Office in Cross Hills.
Responsibilities will include-
- Reviewing all working drawings before start on site. Provide feedback to head office
- Responsible for quality control and adhering to company standards
- Daily,weekly and monthly monitoring of build programme in line with sales projections
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyor to meet programme requirments
- Sub-contract and direct labour control and management
- Taking deliveries
- Replenishing Stock
- Overseeing all works
- Attending bi-monthly production meetings at Head Office to review progress
- Implement Health and Safety and best practice across the site
- Liaise with clients where necessary alongside the Sales Advisor
Must have experience in all stages of construction.
Must have valid SMSTS and First Aid Level 3. Other qualifications welcome but not essential.
Salary between £35,000 and £40,000 to include a company car.
Hours: Monday – Friday – 7:30am – 5pm with two Saturday mornings a month when required.
Please apply with CV, covering letter, plus contact details of two references.
Please email email@example.com or via post to our Head Office.