Site Engineer required to work for a well established New House Builder to start as soon as possible.
Working across developments located in North and West Yorkshire.
Overview – to work on:-
- civils and large housing developments
- co-ordinate all groundworks, road construction and construction of slabs
- Degree qualified or HND in Civils
The successful candidate will have relevant civil engineering experience as their duties will involve general setting out, dealing with health & safety issues and associated paperwork and Q & A throughout multiple sites, whilst reporting/assisting the relevant Site Manager.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements including RAMS and Method Statements are adhered to
- Setting out works – must be Trimble R10 GPS & Trimble Total Station competent
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contractors engaged in the project as necessary
- As Builts
- Topographical surveys as required
- Be able to resolve technical problems on site
Be self motivated, proactive and be able to work using initiative.
Salary is competitive.
Please contact our Office Manager, Judi Ogden, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
December 5, 2014