Look a little closer at the quality of our homes
Coming back to build new homes in Skipton is a very exciting time for us as a company. All our Directors have spent the majority of their lives in the town and are determined to build some of their best homes yet.
Look a little closer at the specification when it’s released next week. We think you’ll be impressed. Our homes always include that little bit extra…
However in the meantime here are a few teasers….
The Twistleton will feature an en-suite wet room (our Show Home will be situated in this home).
We wanted our master suite to have a big feature which is why we’re installing a fully tiled wet room.
Why would you want a wet room?
- Wet rooms have been known to add value to your home
- It creates a stylish, contemporary look
The Twistleton and Ermysted will feature underfloor heating to the ground floor
There are many benefits to underfloor heating:
- Underfloor heating heats a room evenly
- It’s a much more controllable system – allowing you to heat rooms easily at different temperatures
- Because you are heating your home effectively it is economical too/li>
- It offers 70% radiant heat, offering a more comfortable climate than radiators
- It’s quieter than a traditional system
- It leaves you with more wall space to place your furniture
- It creates less airborne dust, which is a benefit for allergy sufferers/li>
January 16, 2015