We’ve teamed up with the Mortgage Advice Bureau to help you find the mortgage that’s right for you.
Why choose a mortgage advisor? There is a small fee of £350, but there are many benefits to using an advisor to apply for your mortgage. Most importantly, they can provide the assurance you need on the mortgage process to make sure you don’t waste any time or money in reserving a plot you won’t be able to finance. This is particularly helpful for those of you using Help to Buy or buying a starter home.
A few benefits in detail:
- Cost planner for movers and first time buyers
- They save you time and effort by searching 1000s of mortgages at the touch of a button
- They offer expert mortgage advice with access to over 11,000 products and 90 lenders
- They offer a Manning Stainton Mortgage Promise worth up to £500 if your purchase falls through
- They offer protection advice to meet your individual needs and circumstances
- They have salaried advisors – not commission only
- They offer flexible appointment times
- They complete all paperwork including those for Help to Buy
- They ensure you hit your 28 day contract deadline
The Mortgage Advice Bureau have their own administration centre based within Manning Stainton, which is manned from 9am to 8pm with friendly, helpful staff. The administration team will work to ensure you receive your mortgage offer as quickly as possible, which can only be good news for you!
Interested in one of our homes? Get in touch with Jo Murgatroyd to discuss your mortgage. Jo can be reached by emailing Jo.Murgatroyd@mab.org.uk or by calling 0113 252 2290.