Admin Assistant – We have now filled this role. Thank you
We’re looking for an Admin Assistant to work in our Head Office in Cross Hills.
You’d be working for a family run company who build new homes across Yorkshire.
Experience in the building sector is appealing but not essential.
We require someone with GCSE’s/O Level standard with good IT skills and familiarity with MS Office.
The role would include:
- General admin duties including filing, scanning and archiving
- Putting together the customer handover pack
- Updating our in house company database
- Inputting handover reports
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting the customer service manager and office manager with ad-hoc tasks and providing occasional cover for data input in the Accounts department
- Answering the telephone and directing calls to relevant members of staff
- Dealing with customer service enquiries
- Attending to visitors and organising refreshments for meetings
- Organising stationery for head office and satellite offices
Hours – 20 hours per week (must include a Monday morning and Friday afternoon), although we would need someone that could be flexible as additional hours may be required to cover annual leave and sickness.
Salary is competitive.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and join our team! We’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to find out more about our company then please visit: www.skiptonproperties.com